After a prolonged in studio class shutdown, we are ecstatic to soon be resuming in studio classes. The safety of our students and staff is off utmost importance to us we are therefore implementing strict safety measures in accordance with the WHO, CDC, and Health community guidelines.
We added an MERV 13 air filter+purifier to help with removing air born toxins. All teachers and staff will log pre class mandatory temperature checks. Studio will be deep cleaned daily with anti septic floor wash, all touchable surfaces will be wiped down with anti septic cleaners.
We highly recommend temperature checks before coming to class, if you are not feeling your best please stay home. We implemented the following student safety protocols;
- Class size will be capped to allow for strict recommended social distancing during classes, and capacity limitations
- Pre-registration is required – no walk-ins
- Mask is required to enter our facilities
- Please arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to class start time
- Contact-less class check in will be done outside by the teacher
- Doors will be locked 10 minutes prior to class
- We will not provide any class mats or props – please bring your own
- Changing area and cubbies will not be available for use
- Before entering practice space use provided hand sanitizer
- Upon entering practice space please follow all safety markings
- Practice spaces will be designated for each student
- Place your mat in designated area and get ready to flow!